LinkedIn and Facebook are making it increasingly difficult for me to post from this site to theirs. So what USED to take me 2-3 hours on a Saturday (for free) now takes 5 times that (for free) and I am not sure how long I am going to keep doing this. So if this site and my work is of ANY value to you, you need to do the following:
• Follow me on Twitter. It’s easy and it will keep you up to date with additions to this site, or subscribe to the site, or both
• Post these in just one of the discussion groups on LinkedIN, just one, that’s all I’m asking one.
• Share this post with someone, post it (bu copying the URL) on Facebook or by sending it via email.
• Buy my book. I have written over 950 blog posts, and over 300 magazine articles. The book is a selection (mostly from reader suggestions) of popular blog posts and magazine articles. Plus in all but one chapter I added new material. Think of the book as compensation for 18 years of stirring the pot.
• Do nothing, which I know is what most of you will do and that’s fine too, but every week this gets to be a bigger pain in the ass and if you don’t care about it, I have to question why I should go to all this effort.